- From the President
- Alumni Newsletters
- Join Us
- Executive Board and Council (Current)
- 2015-16 Executive Board and Council
- 2014-15 Executive Board and Council
- 2013-14 Executive Board and Council
- 2012-13 Executive Board and Council
- 2011-12 Executive Board and Council
- 2008-09 Executive Board and Council
- 2006-07 Executive Board and Council
- 2005-06 Executive Board and Council
- 2004-05 Executive Board and Council
- 2003-04 Executive Board and Council
- 2002-03 Executive Board and Council
- 1999-2000 Officers
- 1997-98 Officers and Board
- 1994-95 Executive Council
- 1987-88 Alumni Council
- LAA Past Presidents
- Constitution & Bylaws
Executive Board and Council
2016-2017 term (July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2017)
- Eric Schwarz, President
- Jeffrey Armus, Vice President/Secretary
- Michelle Josias, Vice President
- Debra O'Neal, Vice President
- Jeff Isaacs, Treasurer
LAA Executive Council
Board Member Biographies
- Rosemary Agrista, LC '76, received her degree from Livingston in journalism and urban communications, has worked with Lucent Technologies and currently works in the field of alternative medicine.
- Jeffrey Armus, LC '77, earned his master's in business administration from Rutgers University and is currently head of financial planning at Linde, Inc. in Murray Hill, N.J.
- Michael Beachem, LC '73, earned his master's and doctorate degrees from the Rutgers Graduate School of Education, and has served on the Rutgers University Senate.
- Jason Goldstein, LC '02, RBS '05, is a performing arts and entertainment entrepreneur and producer.
- Jeffrey Isaacs, LC '84, is a Registered Financial Consultant and Proprietor of J B Financial Resources, a income tax preparation and financial consulting firm located in Highland Park, N.J.
- Debra O'Neal, LC'87, is the training/education administrator for the State of Delaware Children’s Department.
- Eric Schwarz, LC '92, SCILS ' 92, '07, earned his Master of Library and Information Science degree from Rutgers, where he has served as a part-time lecturer. He is also an editor and quality analyst for Dow Jones and Co. and a part-time reference librarian.
- Marty Siederer, LC '77, is the senior director of campaign development for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Leukemia Cup Regatta campaign.
Revised October 20, 2016