Last updated on March 14, 2021
- Jason Goldstein, President
- Mindy Hoffman, Vice President for Public Relations
- Debra O’Neal, Vice President for Outreach
- Eric Schwarz, Vice President for Internal Affairs
- Jeff Isaacs, Treasurer
LAA Executive Council
- Rosemary Agrista
- Ali Ali
- Jeffrey Armus
- William Bauer*
- Michael Beachem
- Rob Bertrand
- Joseph Capo
- Yash Dalal
- Martin Dickerson
- Jason Goldstein
- Mindy Hoffman
- Jeff Isaacs
- Iris Martinez-Campbell
- Mike Middleton
- Debra O’Neal
- Harold Robinson
- Eric Schwarz
- Marty Siederer
- Stephen Yanick
- Derek Young
2013-2014 Standing Committee Chairs
- Budget and Finance – Jeff Isaacs
- Election and Nominations – Jeffrey Armus
- Membership – Vacant
- Programming and Events – Rosemary Agrista
- Public Relations – Mindy Hoffman
- Reunion and Class – William Bauer*, Derek Young
- Young Alumni – Ali Ali
2013-2014 Additional Committee Chairs
- Community Service – Jeffrey Armus
* Deceased; passed away during term.
Board Member Biographies
- Rosemary Agrista, LC ’76, received her degree from Livingston in journalism and urban communications, has worked with Lucent Technologies and currently works in the field of alternative medicine.
- Jeffrey Armus, LC ’77, earned his master’s in business administration from Rutgers University and is currently head of financial planning at Linde, Inc. in Murray Hill, N.J.
- Michael Beachem, LC ’73, earned his master’s and doctorate degrees from the Rutgers Graduate School of Education, and serves on the Rutgers University Senate.
- Rob Bertrand, LC ’01, is chief engineer at CBS Radio.
- Yash Dalal, LC ’92, earned his MBA from Boston College and is Senior Vice President – Wealth Management for The Dalal Group at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney located in Paramus, N.J.
- Martin Dickerson, LC ’79, earned his doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Pennsylvania. He is a school administrator for the North Brunswick Township (N.J.) Public Schools.
- Jason Goldstein, LC ’02, RBS ’05, is a performing arts and entertainment entrepreneur and producer.
- Jeffrey Isaacs, LC ’84, is a Registered Financial Consultant and Proprietor of J B Financial Resources, a income tax preparation and financial consulting firm located in Highland Park, N.J.
- Debra O’Neal, LC’87, is the training/education administrator for the State of Delaware Children’s Department.
- Eric Schwarz, LC ’92, SCILS ‘ 92, ’07, earned his Master of Library and Information Science degree from Rutgers, and is an editor and quality analyst for Dow Jones and Co., and a part-time reference librarian.
- Marty Siederer, LC ’77, is the senior director of campaign development for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Leukemia Cup Regatta campaign.